Davis has to have good finishing, adequate shooting, decent playmaking and world-class inside defence. To [برای مشاهده لینک ها ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید و یا هم اکنون در انجمن فروشگاه های اینترنتی ایران ثبت نام کنید] have playmaking that you have to go with PF. To have decent shooting you need to have green on your pie graph, otherwise you will have about 50 and you are able to shoot only from corners and if you understand your shot nicely. Red/green pie is your choice. Physical - we do not know however how strength is significant in 2k21. I like vertical/speed for bigs, but balances can also be good.

Update close shot, forcing dunk and standing dunk - you'll have 7 finishing badges. Will equip large individual contact dunks. Should be 14 - sufficient to be able to green everything. Playmaking - this is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you can go with article motions. I'd go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include just a little bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges. Defence - inside, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either go for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters between it and creep. Should have 20 defensive badges. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above medium to have greater interior defence. Wingspan - maximum. Looks like it is beginning to roll out. Still a few hours where I am at so would love to hear any impressions thus far like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you . I hope that the loading screens are better now, along with the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your wanting to acquire green in your shots. Runs nicely, but I bought that the Mamba Edition and didn't get any of those extras. I am highly P/O'd. Can it be running at 4k 60fps this time? I had to return 2k20 because of the 30fps when conducting in 4k resolution. Sadly I Purchased it on PS4 for the Teen. He was not interested in the Stadia version. I am not gonna buy ps5, therefore I wonder if parks will kind of die current gen after ps5 comes out, since I feel like bulk of people will upgrade their consoles. And that I play EU, which probably has even less inhabitants in parks compared to NA servers. Vast majority of the people aren't going to update. People are still buying ps4s.

I obtained the current-gen 2k21 and that's it. I don't plan on updating my console until the first price drop or purchase. How I see it, we are a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit only going to get half a year old conduct before that. I would say get this one in case you are not gonna update, and enjoy playing with park or particularly myteam. Cause if you are worried about the park expiring you don't wish to [برای مشاهده لینک ها ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید و یا هم اکنون در انجمن فروشگاه های اینترنتی ایران ثبت نام کنید] stay on 20 lol. And I think a great deal of people aren't innovators when it comes to technology adoption, it's a hefty cost and there's hardly gonna be some new games on it. People are gont wait it like constantly. It won't be lifeless imo. I received the update since I plan on getting the ps5 anyways.